welcome

My Personal Blog

get updates

recent templates

old templates

help files

other free blogger templates

listed with

my feeds

credits

visitors

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Version Of Blogger

I see there is a new version of blogger. I have not messed in this as of yet. Please be aware, these templates are for the old system. I aplogise but I still use the old version here myself.
I will take a look at the new version later this week and see what the difference is.
Thank you
Caz.
PS, you are welcome to stop by and say hello to me at my new home. Please do not leave comments about helping you with these templates.
I will not answer them, this is a personal blog for myself, not a help centre.
Blessings
Caz
One Wyld Aussie

Posted By Misfit At 11:42 AM ::

---------------------------------------------------------------- << Home